B2S is NOT posting to GMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2S is NOT posting to GMB

I have GMB on a network and all the posts are going to the other social media sites (FB. Twitter, etc.) but B2S is not posting on GMB.

The plug-in is showing that it is posting on GMB but when I check on GMB, it is not there.

I refreshed the connection but it did not stop the problem.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

In some cases, Google deletes posts shortly after publishing due to content rules. You might have received an email-message from Google related to this case. Please also check your spam folder.

Have you verified your Google My Business account with Google?

To share your content on your business listing with Blog2Social, you need at least one verified location in your business listing. If you have not yet verified your location, you can find a detailed instruction here:

Verify your local business listing on Google

The following guide will show you things that you should check for connecting and posting to Google My Business

Connecting Google My Business - Things to check:

https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...134&artlang=en

Have you checked the notifications for your Google My Business posts in Blog2Social.

You will find the notifications by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social plugin dashboard -> Site and Blog Content -> Notifications

Please click details on an entry if you have any in this list.

You should see the Google My Business network and an error notification next to it if your post could not be published to Google My Business.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X