Google MB not included in RE-Share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google MB not included in RE-Share

I bought Pro to enable me to auto-post new posts and schedule the upload of old posts to Facebook and Google MB. I created a profile, I added Fb and GMB to the profile, then I set up the Re-share schedule..... but Google MB does not appear. How can I include Google MB as part of the re-share schedule of my old posts, please?

Hello Aslam,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Currently, you can automatically re-share your posts on the following networks:
    • Twitter (1 profile)
    • Facebook (profiles & pages)
    • Instagram
    • Pinterest
    • Imgur
    • Flickr
    • LinkedIn
    • XING (profiles & pages)
    • VKontakte (profiles & pages)
    • Diigo
    • Reddit
    The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use the “Re-Share Posts” function:
    Re-share posts automatically

I will gladly add your suggestion to add Google My Business to the list for possible future developments. If and when such functionality can be implemented in a future update of Blog2Social We will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X