Facebook: Authorization is interrupted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook: Authorization is interrupted

I am the admin to the Facebook page and everytime I try to post it says "Authorizations is interrupeted *current date*. What do I need to change to allow B2S to post to this Facebook Page?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing the issue you are facing.

If you could not connect your Facebook pages or if you could not post to a connected page, the following step-by-step guide will show you how to connect or prepare posting to your Facebook pages by adjusting and checking some Facebook account and page setting:
    I cannot connect my Facebook page / I cannot see my Facebook page

Please be so kind and follow these steps:
    1. You will find the section "Business integration" on the left-hand side menu. (You can open it by following this link if you are already logged in into Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings). If you click on the Business integration section you will see all the apps connected to your profile.
    2. Select Blog2Social.
    3. Click on "view and edit".
    4. A window will open and you will see a section "show a list of pages you manage".
    5. Please make sure that this section is activated.
    In order to post to your Facebook page, in some cases, you will have to adjust the posting rules in the settings of your Facebook page.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to check and configure these settings:
    I connected my Facebook page, but I still cannot post to that page. What can I do?

Since Facebook has implemented a new design, the FAQ shows you which steps you can easily take for both designs to adjust the posting rules. Just scroll down to the section “New design”.

Please let me know afterward if this solution works for you. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,
      I have now gone through these steps and still have the same problem.
      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by info@coaldalechamber.com View Post
        Hi Alexander,
        I have now gone through these steps and still have the same problem.
        Thanks!
        Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

I will contact you with more instructions via a private message in the community to protect your privacy.

Thanks for your understanding and your patience.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X