Facebook Page Connection Instructions aren't current

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Page Connection Instructions aren't current

I have several FB pages, but only one is showing up for connection. I looked at the instructions provided, but the instructions don't match anything I can find in my FB account to adjust/change.

Can somebody provide me with CURRENT instructions about how to get ALL of my pages to show as options for auto-post? Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. Please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I am able to look further into this for you.
    1. Are your Facebook pages already connected to Blog2Social and you can not share with the auto-poster on them? Or do you only have one connected Facebook page and you would like to add the others too?
    2. If they are already connected but you can not auto-post to them this could be caused by the network selection you are using to share to.
    Please check if your social media networks are in the same network collection. The following step-by-step guide will show you how to create a network collection. There is also a hint included to save some time creating these collections:

How can I save a specific selection of networks?

Furthermore, if you could not connect your Facebook pages or if you could not post to connected pages, the following step-by-step guides will show you how to connect or post to your Facebook pages with Blog2Social:

I cannot connect my Facebook page / I cannot see my Facebook page

If you take a look at the Facebook settings in your profile the menu sides in Facebook have switched. The available settings configuration remained as it was before the layout adjustments by Facebook:
    1. You will find the section "Business integration" on the left-hand side menu. (You can open it by following this link if you are already logged in into Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings). If you click on the Business integration section you will see all the apps connected to your profile.
    2. Select Blog2Social.
    3. Click on "view and edit".
    4. A window will open and you will see a section "show a list of pages you manage".
    5. Please make sure that this section is activated.
    I connected my Facebook page, but I still cannot post to that page. What can I do?

Since Facebook has implemented a new design, the FAQ shows you which steps you can easily take for both designs to adjust the posting rules. Just scroll down to the section “New design”.

Please let me know afterwards if this solution works for you. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X