FB Group Post as Group Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB Group Post as Group Admin

When B2S plugin is posting to my page, it is correctly doing so with the page Admin user. When it post to my group, it is using my personal FB account. How can I configure it to use the Group admin and not my personal FB Account?

Hello Chris,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

I am not sure if I understand your request correctly. Do you post to a Facebook Group where you are the group admin of this Facebook group? Or do you want to share content to a Facebook Group where Blog2Social was allowed as a third-party app?

A Facebook group is always linked to a user profile. If you connect a specific group admin profile to Blog2Social that is linked to a group you will be able to share your content on that group with that group admin user profile.

For example:

The admin of a Facebook group is the admin Facebook profile “A”, which is linked to the Facebook group. If you use the data of personal Facebook account “B”, which is linked to the group, you will be only able to post to the Facebook group via the personal Facebook account “B”.

Do you have multiple Facebook accounts in your Facebook group with separate credentials?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I have one group, and one page - I created both. Both have an admin account associated with them, and I also am an admin on my personal account. These are not seperate FB accounts, I can only access them by logging in as myself. When I added both the page and the group to the plugin from the blog, I did not have an option of adjusting who was posting - me or the admin.
      Now, on the page all post show up as the page admin (what I want), but on the group all post show up with my personal account (what I dont want)

Comment

To connect to the group using the admin profile, you need to log out of Facebook once and log in as admin. After that, you can connect the group as admin. From this point on, posts should also be posted to the group with admin.

Best,
        Andreas

Comment

Has this been resolved?
          I'm also facing this issue with my FB Group; My personal profile is admin AND 'my page' is admin too.
          All communications/posts coming from that group should be posted from on behalve of the 'page name' and not my personal name/profile.
          How can this be fixed?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Please note that you currently can share content with the personal profile in your Facebook group. The requested function to be able to share content with your Facebook page inside a Facebook group is in development. If and when we can implement this requested function in a future update we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Posting as page is a very important feature. I have been waiting until its available to use this script and upgrade. Facebook has been having issues with their system and blocking people from their accounts and they can only manage their groups through a page. This is a much needed add-on.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your feedback. Please note that this is an often requested suggestion and it is already on our list for future developments. If and when we can Implement the requested function we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your suggestion. It helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X