Image Not Showing When Scheduling To Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Not Showing When Scheduling To Facebook

Posted by first scheduled post but the link showed without the image - any ideas?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing the situation you are facing.

If you have trouble posting your posts with images on Facebook, it might be related to missing or conflicting Open Graph tags in the meta data on your website. To make sure, your posts are displayed correctly, Facebook is always checking the URL for Open Graph tags.

You can find more information about Open Graph tags here: What are open graph tags and what do I use them for?

When I post to Facebook, no image or the wrong image appears in my post. Why?

Furthermore, it is always recommended to check your selected images. To prevent your images from not appearing at all you should make sure to consider each network's individual requirements for image sizes. Images that are too large or too small might appear are likely to not get posted. The following guide will help you with detailed information about an optimal image resolution and size requirements. You will find it here:

What is the best image size for Facebook posts?

Please let me know if this solution works for you. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X