Error message Facebook Page : The network could not publish your post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error message Facebook Page : The network could not publish your post

I trying to post on my Facebook page since yesterday it works very well but suddenly from today I got a message that "The network could not publish your post", I check everything on Facebook end and it seems that the Blog2social app has already access and nothing blocked. please help.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

First of all, you have mentioned that you were able to successfully connect your Facebook page with Blog2Social and you were able to share your content on that specific Facebook page before yesterday. Please be so kind and check if you have changed WordPress website settings or if you have activated a WordPress plugin recently. Both options could cause this notification you were facing so it would be awesome if you could undo these changes or disable those plugins temporarily to be able to retry the sharing on your Facebook page.

Furthermore, it is always recommended to double-check if all settings were correctly configured with Facebook. Therefore we have created useful guides with step-by-step instructions for your convenience. May I ask you to take a look at the following instructions that will guide you through the process of granting the necessary rights inside Facebook? You can find it at:

I connected my Facebook page, but I still cannot post to that page. What can I do?

If you were already able to connect your Facebook page and successfully share your content on it and you have not changed anything on your website. It is likely that your post text or your post image are causing this notification and are declined by Facebook. Avoiding a high posting frequency and not posting duplicate content can be helpful if your post can not be shared on Facebook even if your Page is successfully connected.

Please also check your image size and resolution. Every social media network does have specific requirements that have to be met to be able to publish images on them. The featured image should have at least a resolution of 1200 x 628 pixels and should be smaller than 5.00 MB.

If these instructions and tips did not work for you after following these instructions and retrying to share content on your connected Facebook Page it would be awesome if you could send me your Facebook page link and a link to a WordPress post of your website that could not be shared so I could look further into this for you.

Please note: You can send me this information via a private message to maintain your privacy if you like to.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I am too facing the problem. And I am publishing less frequently. I am using blog2social on my website https://gamenvoy.com/

Gettomg error We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization. I tried disconnecting and authorising again. It is not working.

Comment

Hello,

It would be awesome if you could be so kind as to answer a few questions shortly so I can look further into this for you.
        1. Are you trying to share on your Facebook profile or your page?
        2. Do you use the Facebook Business Manager to manage your Facebook accounts?

The error notification you are facing seems to indicate that your Facebook profile or page needs adjustments in the settings for access rights to allow Blog2Social to share on your profile or page.

Please be so kind and follow these steps to double-check the connection to your Facebook profile or page and the setting of the access rights:

The following instructions will guide you through the process of connecting your Facebook profile and pages and granting the necessary rights within Facebook step-by-step:

How do I connect Blog2Social with my Facebook profile?

How do I connect Blog2Social with my Facebook page?

You will find additional help in the following guides for solving common issues when connecting and posting on Facebook:

I cannot connect my Facebook page / I cannot see my Facebook page

I connected my Facebook page, but I still cannot post to that page. What can I do?

Please follow these instructions and let me know afterwards if you were able to share your post on your profile or page successfully. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	‹-Gamenvoy-—-WordPress.png
Views:	315
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	918
          Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
          Hello,

It would be awesome if you could be so kind as to answer a few questions shortly so I can look further into this for you.
          1. Are you trying to share on your Facebook profile or your page?
          2. Do you use the Facebook Business Manager to manage your Facebook accounts?

The error notification you are facing seems to indicate that your Facebook profile or page needs adjustments in the settings for access rights to allow Blog2Social to share on your profile or page.

Please be so kind and follow these steps to double-check the connection to your Facebook profile or page and the setting of the access rights:

The following instructions will guide you through the process of connecting your Facebook profile and pages and granting the necessary rights within Facebook step-by-step:

How do I connect Blog2Social with my Facebook profile?

How do I connect Blog2Social with my Facebook page?

You will find additional help in the following guides for solving common issues when connecting and posting on Facebook:

I cannot connect my Facebook page / I cannot see my Facebook page

Please follow these instructions and let me know afterwards if you were able to share your post on your profile or page successfully. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander
          Hi Alexander. I have tried those page settings. Still not working. Was also getting the error on my other website https://heckohyeah.com as well. I think there is a problem with the blog2social. Here is the screenshot for your reference

‹-Gamenvoy-—-WordPress.png

Comment

Having the same problem!

Comment

Originally posted by ash1920 View Post

Name:	‹-Gamenvoy-—-WordPress.png
Views:	315
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	918

Hi Alexander. I have tried those page settings. Still not working. Was also getting the error on my other website https://heckohyeah.com as well. I think there is a problem with the blog2social. Here is the screenshot for your reference

‹-Gamenvoy-—-WordPress.png
              Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

I will contact you with more instructions via a private message in the community to protect your privacy.

Thanks for your understanding and your patience.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Ich habe das gleiche Problem:

Seit 2.10. (ich poste nicht sooo häufig) bekomme ich die Meldung "Wir haben nicht Deine Erlaubnis, den Post zu veröffentlichen. Bitte überprüfe deine Autorisierung."

Ich habe jetzt schon mehrmals neu verbunden und alles mögliche ausprobiert, aber ich weiß nicht, was jetzt noch fehlt. Inzwischen wurde wegen dem ständigen Neuverbinden mein IG-Account gesperrt (weil ich probiert habe, das darüber noch mal zu authentifizieren). Das will ich jetzt natürlich nicht mit noch mehr IG-Accounts haben. Manche davon sind recht groß und das wäre ein ziemlicher Schaden.

Den einen habe ich jetzt "abgeschrieben", aber mit den anderen werde ich das nicht riskieren.
                Daher wäre mir eine Antwort lieb.

Grüße, Julia

Comment

Originally posted by juliafasshauer View Post
                  Ich habe das gleiche Problem:

Seit 2.10. (ich poste nicht sooo häufig) bekomme ich die Meldung "Wir haben nicht Deine Erlaubnis, den Post zu veröffentlichen. Bitte überprüfe deine Autorisierung."

Ich habe jetzt schon mehrmals neu verbunden und alles mögliche ausprobiert, aber ich weiß nicht, was jetzt noch fehlt. Inzwischen wurde wegen dem ständigen Neuverbinden mein IG-Account gesperrt (weil ich probiert habe, das darüber noch mal zu authentifizieren). Das will ich jetzt natürlich nicht mit noch mehr IG-Accounts haben. Manche davon sind recht groß und das wäre ein ziemlicher Schaden.

Den einen habe ich jetzt "abgeschrieben", aber mit den anderen werde ich das nicht riskieren.
                  Daher wäre mir eine Antwort lieb.

Grüße, Julia
                  Sehr geehrte Frau Fasshauer,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht, gerne unterstütze ich Sie bei Ihrem Anliegen.

Die wiederholte neu Authentifizierung von Ihrem Instagram-Konto mit Drittanbieter Tools wie Blog2Social ist kein bekanntes Problem welches in Zusammenhang von Blog2Social auftritt. Mit Ihrer Instagram-Konto Einschränkung/Sperrung sollten Sie eine E-Mail von Instagram erhalten haben mit Details zu Ihrer individuellen Account Situation.

Sollten Sie dazu mehr Details zu Ihrer Konto Einschränkung/Sperrung benötigen, können diese direkt bei Instagram Angefragt werden:
                  https://help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038

Bitte beachten Sie, dass nicht nur die Posting-Frequenz ein ausschlaggebender Indikator ist für eine Konto Einschränkung/Sperrung. Ebenso sind Beitragsinhalt und die Beitragsgrafiken relevante Faktoren. Instagram verfügt über einen sehr komplexen Algorithmus zur Überwachung von Beiträgen in Bezug auf Inhalt und Beitragsverhalten sowie auf Nutzungsverhalten. Instagram zielt darauf ab, die Kommunikation im Netzwerk auf einer persönlichen, menschlichen und sozialen Basis zu gewährleisten. Der Instagram-Algorithmus kann durch verschiedene Indikatoren ausgelöst werden, unabhängig davon, ob Sie automatisch oder manuell posten.

Bitte lassen Sie mich es wissen, wenn Sie weitere Fragen rund um Blog2Social haben.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Badulin

Comment

Vielen Dank Herr Badulin,

Jetzt bleibt noch das gleiche Problem mit der Facebookautorisierung. "Wir haben nicht Deine Erlaubnis, den Post zu veröffentlichen. Bitte überprüfe deine Autorisierung." Ich habe FB jetzt schon mehrmals entkoppelt und neu verbunden, aber ich bekomme immer wieder diese Meldung.

Können Sie mir da auch weiterhelfen? Ich habe die Seite gerade vor ein paar Minuten erst wieder eingefügt und bin Administrator. Die Einstellungen, die in Ihrer Hilfe zum Business Manager sind, finde ich übrigens alle nicht. Da hat sich schon wieder so viel geändert.

MfG
                    Julia Faßhauer

Name:	2020-10-06 09_49_11-Window.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	1150

Comment

Originally posted by juliafasshauer View Post
                      Vielen Dank Herr Badulin,

Jetzt bleibt noch das gleiche Problem mit der Facebookautorisierung. "Wir haben nicht Deine Erlaubnis, den Post zu veröffentlichen. Bitte überprüfe deine Autorisierung." Ich habe FB jetzt schon mehrmals entkoppelt und neu verbunden, aber ich bekomme immer wieder diese Meldung.

Können Sie mir da auch weiterhelfen? Ich habe die Seite gerade vor ein paar Minuten erst wieder eingefügt und bin Administrator. Die Einstellungen, die in Ihrer Hilfe zum Business Manager sind, finde ich übrigens alle nicht. Da hat sich schon wieder so viel geändert.

MfG
                      Julia Faßhauer

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-10-06 09_49_11-Window.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.7 KB ID:	1150

Sehr geehrte Frau Faßhauer,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht.

Wenn Sie Ihre Facebook-Seiten nicht sehen oder verlinken können, ist dies höchstwahrscheinlich auf fehlende Rechte in den Facebook Einstellungen zurückzuführen.

Die Einstellungen für Facebook-Seiten können manchmal recht kniffelig sein, da einige Seiten mit Ihrem Facebook-Profil verbunden sein können und einige Seiten mit dem Facebook Business Manager verbunden oder zusätzlich verbunden sind, wo Rechte und Rollen für jede Seite und jeden Benutzer zugewiesen werden können.

Bitte folgen Sie diesen Schritten, um Ihre Einstellungen für Facebook-Seiten in Ihrem Facebook-Profil anzupassen:

Wenn Sie einen Blick auf die Facebook-Einstellungen in Ihrem Profil werfen, können Sie die Einstellungen für Facebook-Seiten in Ihrem Facebook-Profil konfigurieren:
                      1. Sie finden den Abschnitt "Businessintegration" im Menü auf der linken Seite. Wenn Sie auf diesen Abschnitt klicken, sehen Sie alle Apps, die mit Ihrem Profil verbunden sind.
                      2. Wählen Sie Blog2Social.
                      3. Klicken Sie auf "anzeigen und bearbeiten".
                      4. Es öffnet sich ein Fenster und Sie sehen den Abschnitt "Liste der von Ihnen verwalteten Seiten anzeigen".
                      5. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass dieser Abschnitt aktiviert ist.

Wenn dies immer noch nicht funktioniert, ist die Seite wahrscheinlich mit einem Facebook-Businessmanager verbunden. Sie können im Businessmanager überprüfen, ob Sie über die erforderlichen Rechte zum Posten auf dieser Seite verfügen.

In der Folgenden aktualisierten Anleitung finden Sie die häufigsten Gründe/Ursachen und Schritt-für-Schritt-Lösungen für die Verbindung von Blog2Social mit Facebook-Seiten (auch mit einer Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung für die Konfiguration des Facebook-Businessmanagers:

Warum kann ich keine Beiträge auf meiner Facebook Seite veröffentlichen?
                      Beim Verbinden werden die Facebook Seiten nicht gefunden
                      Wie kann ich Blog2Social mit meiner Facebook Seite verbinden?

Bitte lassen Sie mich wissen, ob diese Lösung für Sie funktioniert hat oder ob Sie weitere Fragen zu Blog2Social haben.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Badulin
                      Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 10-07-2020, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Hallo Herr Badulin,

ich habe leider immer noch die Probleme. Ich bin überall bei Facebook Administrator und es werden auch alle Seiten angezeigt. Das reine Verbinden der Facebook-Seiten auf Blog2Social funktioniert auch. Nur wenn es dann ans Posten geht, kommt die bekannte Fehlermeldung immer und immer wieder. Ich habe jetzt schon mehrfach die Verbindung raus genommen und wieder verbunden.

Name:	2020-10-07 09_57_40-Window.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	1160

Name:	2020-10-07 10_00_45-Window.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	1161

Auf dem Blog sieht es auch erstmal ganz gut aus:

Name:	2020-10-07 10_02_43-Window.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1162

Aber sobald ein Post dann an FB raus soll, kommt das:

Name:	2020-10-07 10_03_35-Window.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	1163

Das ist aktuell bei all unseren Seiten das gleiche Spiel.

Die eine Seite hat das jetzt seit Monaten eigentlich zuverlässig gemacht, aber seit dem 2.10. klappt es wohl nicht mehr und lässt sich auch nicht wieder gerade biegen. Oder ich übersehe noch irgendwas. Mehr als alle Berechtigungen und neues Verbinden fällt mir aber auch nicht ein. Bei dieser Seite ist es besonders schade, weil sie bereits einen vorgeplanten Redaktionsplan für das kommende Jahr hat. Wenn da jetzt nichts mehr funktioniert, ist das ja doppelt Arbeit oder wird gar nicht mehr wiederholt.

Name:	2020-10-07 10_05_24-Window.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	1164

Irgendwo muss (ohne dass wir in dem Zeitraum irgendwas geändert haben) ein Fehler aufgetaucht sein, der sich "global" über alle Portale zieht.

Vielleicht haben Sie noch andere Tipps für mich?

Herzliche Grüße,
                        Julia Faßhauer

Comment

Sehr geehrte Frau Faßhauer,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht.

Um Sie bestmöglich zu unterstützen, erhalten Sie von mir eine private Nachricht in der Community zum Schutz Ihrer Privatsphäre.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Badulin

Comment

Working...
                          X