Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot post to facebook group

Hey everyone,
    I've setup a new facebook account and page, and I've granted the page and account admin to the facebook group.

I can post to Instagram, my profile and my page but I cannot post to the group, I have authorized the group twice, I have confirmed identity via SMS and setup 2FA on the account
    The error message is: We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization."

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I ask you if you have already added the Blog2Social app to the group on Facebook?
    Please be so kind as to add the Blog2Social app on Facebook to the specific group you want to post to. The following tutorials show you how to do this:
    How do I connect Blog2Social with Facebook groups?
    How do I add the Blog2Social app to Facebook groups on Facebook?

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Thank you, I had to add the app to the group. all works now

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. Great to hear that it worked out.

To get you started with the plugin Blog2Social I recommend our Step-by-Step-Guide. This guide shows you everything you need to know. In addition, the following video shows you exactly how to use Blog2Social:

If you are happy with my support and with Blog2Social, we'd be thrilled if you left us a 5-star-rating on
        https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/blog2social/reviews/?filter=5

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

What about posting to pages, not groups? We haven't been able to make this work in a long time, need help on this asap please. This seemed to work up to March 13, 23. Now I'm getting a message about your image is not available or the image source does not allow to publish.
          Last edited by DonnyB; 04-24-2023, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DonnyB View Post
            What about posting to pages, not groups? We haven't been able to make this work in a long time, need help on this asap please. This seemed to work up to March 13, 23. Now I'm getting a message about your image is not available or the image source does not allow to publish.
            Hello Donny,

Thanks for reaching out.

If your content was not posted, it would be helpful if you could send me a screenshot of your notification details as well as the link to your post that you are trying to share. You will find notification details if you follow this path in your Blog2Social dashboard in WordPress:
            “Social Media Posts” -> “Notifications” -> “Details”

Please note that there’s no general issue when posting to Facebook pages with Blog2Social.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post

Hello Donny,

Thanks for reaching out.

If your content was not posted, it would be helpful if you could send me a screenshot of your notification details as well as the link to your post that you are trying to share. You will find notification details if you follow this path in your Blog2Social dashboard in WordPress:
              “Social Media Posts” -> “Notifications” -> “Details”

Please note that there’s no general issue when posting to Facebook pages with Blog2Social.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

So I've been through the guide a few times, the youtube videos are a little outdated from what I remember. I subscribe to the top level which includes phone support yet no where do I see where I can make a phone call.

I purchased this as it seemed like my answer to all. We post to our blog on our wordpress site, then I just wanted your app to automatically on scheduled dates/times to push to different social media platforms, not the automatically part. If we have to make settings for the FaceBook side that is fine but we can't do this everytime we do a post. Please let me know if this system can do this hands off as we desire, oh and phone support if we decide to take that direction.

Cheers,
              Don

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	53
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	7092

Comment

Originally posted by DonnyB View Post

So I've been through the guide a few times, the youtube videos are a little outdated from what I remember. I subscribe to the top level which includes phone support yet no where do I see where I can make a phone call.

I purchased this as it seemed like my answer to all. We post to our blog on our wordpress site, then I just wanted your app to automatically on scheduled dates/times to push to different social media platforms, not the automatically part. If we have to make settings for the FaceBook side that is fine but we can't do this everytime we do a post. Please let me know if this system can do this hands off as we desire, oh and phone support if we decide to take that direction.

Cheers,
                Don

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	78.8 KB ID:	7092
                Hello Don,

Thank you for your reply and this feedback.

You can always find the current contact information at:

However, as far as I can see in your screenshot there's an issue with your image when trying to post on your Facebook page. Please be so kind as to make sure that your images are retrievable for the social media networks. This guide shows you various solutions:
                Why is my image not displayed in my social media posts?

Furthermore, your LinkedIn connection seems to be expired as well, make sure to renew/re-authenticate your connection from within the networks overview in Blog2Social by clicking on the “refresh” icon next to this individual connection.
                Solution: Your authorization has expired. Please reconnect your account in the Blog2Social network settings.

Thank you for your effort and your understanding.

Best regards
                Alexander
                Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 06-13-2023, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X