Problem with FB group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with FB group

I get this message , authorization is ok.

We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization.
    shared by admin 2023/02/23 11:59 pm

delete from reporting | re-share

And if i may ask, are there any hashtags forbitten for FB and instagram?

Thank you

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I ask you if you have already added the Blog2Social app to the group on Facebook?
    Please be so kind as to add the Blog2Social app on Facebook to the specific group you want to post to. The following tutorials show you how to do this:
    How do I connect Blog2Social with Facebook groups?
    How do I add the Blog2Social app to Facebook groups on Facebook?

Regarding your hashtags request:
    Each network has its own rules and community guidelines. Therefore, I would recommend checking these to make sure that you’re not violating any policies.

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

• DonnyB
      DonnyB commented
      Editing a comment
      "May I ask you if you have already added the Blog2Social app to the group on Facebook?" This is the first I've seen this in any of the installation instructions.

• Blog2Social Support
      Blog2Social Support commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Donny,

Thanks for your reply.

This is a requirement by Facebook for all social media tools to publish posts in Facebook groups. If the Blog2Social app has not been added by the respective administrator of the group, you will unfortunately not be able to publish posts there.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

• DonnyB
      DonnyB commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, forgot maybe the important part. There are "Pages" and "Groups". I'm posting to a page. Is the FB App still required? Not sure where to add this.

Hello Donny,

Thanks for your reply.

When posting to a Facebook page, there’s no need to add the Blog2Social app in your page settings. Please only make sure that your Facebook profile has the necessary rights / role for sharing content on this page.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
    X