Facebook Groups works but not my Personal timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Groups works but not my Personal timeline

Hi I have been using B2S for about a month. I have got it to post to Flickr and 2 facebook groups automatically, but it never posts to my profile timeline. I cannot work out what is wrong.

my site is www.downernet.me.uk.

I notice the missing post is available under instant share, why can i not have it automatic like the groups?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and this feedback.

I think there is a little misunderstanding regarding the publishing on your Facebook profile.

To ensure that communication on Facebook profiles remains at a personal level, Facebook has restricted automatic publication on personal Facebook profiles for all social media tools. To allow you to continue sharing content with your profile followers via Blog2Social, we provide you with Blog2Social Facebook Instant Sharing.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the Instant Sharing in Blog2Social:
      How to share on Facebook Profiles with Facebook Instant Sharing

Whenever you share an Auto-Post, your Facebook profile post it will be available to be shared via the Instant sharing feature awaiting your manual submission to get published.
      You can locate this section on the left hand-side Blog2Social plugin menu called “Instant Sharing”.

There you will find a list of all posts that are ready to be published.
      Please feel free to let me know if this solution/explanation solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this case.

Thank you for your understadning.
      I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

Thank you Alexander, that explains it, now I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotographicaUK View Post
          Thank you Alexander, that explains it, now I understand.
          Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and this kind feedback.
          I am happy to hear that I could support you with your request.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
          I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
          Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X