Facebook not posting to timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook not posting to timeline

I have had the Blog2Social plugin for about 2 months now and everything was working fine up until last night. When I post to my Facebook page the post does not show up in the timeline anymore. It simply goes to the photos. I am using the post template "Image". I tried changing to post template "Link" but then the image is cut off.

I have been using this post template for Facebook and again everything has been fine up until last night.

The only way for me to get a post to actually show in the timeline is to manually post it on Facebook. Blog2Social for some reason will only post to the photos section of my page.

Please Help!
    Stan
    Last edited by stanforrest; 07-10-2020, 02:57 PM.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

It would be helpful if you could provide us with some more details about how you publish your content on Facebook so i can look further into this for you.
    1. Are you publishing your content automatically or do you use the “share on Social Media” feature of Blog2Social?

If you are using an automatic way, which feature do you use? The “Auto-Post” feature or the “Re-Share Posts” feature?
    1. Are your posts created by your or imported into your blog?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X