Facebook posts are no longer displaying correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook posts are no longer displaying correctly

Our network includes FB, Twitter, Instagram. Had not had any issues auto publishing our posts to this network. Then a few weeks ago we noticed a weird FB post. Attached. We deleted the post and manually shared it. Now it seems that every FB post has a similar outcome. We have disabled it from the network. No issues with the other SM sites.

What advice do you have?
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

It looks like your Facebook post is showing short code elements implemented by external plugins, page builders or themes that are shared along with your post content.
    Blog2Social has a specific option to implement/consider shortcode-elements in your post content.

Please follow this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Settings -> Shortcodes -> option: allow shortcodes in my post

Please be so kind as to retry the sharing process once again afterward with a WordPress post that was never shared or scheduled on Facebook beforehand.
    Feel free to let me know if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X