Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong picture on instant sharing

hello
    with instant posting on Facebook the picture has nothing to do with the post, the plugin post pics from others posts ... i had to delete them all.
    On instagram and Twitter it does post the right picture.

Update: the problem comes from Facebook I used their debugger og image is correct but the only way to get it right is to force Facebook to scrape the url several times otherwise it always pull the wrong picture

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks
    Last edited by wirefram; 02-26-2022, 08:48 AM.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

This behavior sounds like it could be related to your individual caching configuration/settings in your WordPress envrionment. Some hosting provider also have options for server-sided caching. In some cases, disabling these settings temporarily or disabling these settings could resolve the described behavior.

You should also make sure to check your Facebook post templates configuration as well. There is an option called “instant caching”. Is this option enabled for the Facebook profile?

Please be so kind as to retry the sharing process once again afterward with a WordPress post that was never shared on Facebook beforehand.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X