Instagram do not work with new FB Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram do not work with new FB Page

I have now created a new FB page to make the connection to Instagram, as my old FB Page was not up to the task.

Connected it with Instagram and tested a manual post. Used this guide for the setup https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...lution_id=1184

Voila it worked. A post was sent to IG and a I thought things where fine and dandy.

Wanted to test it more thoroughly and created an autopost that should be shown on Instagram before lunch today.

Well back to square one with: We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization.

I have checked and rechecked everything and can not get my head around this. It did work and stopped working a few hours later.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention.

Please be assured that we have received your request, and we are reviewing the cases to identify the error-causing issue.
    We will notify you as soon as new information is available concerning the described behavior.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
    We greatly appreciate it.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience.

On Saturday, 02/05/2022, Facebook experienced internal issues, which also affected the Instagram interface. Facebook was able to fix the issue about 1 hour ago.

More details from Facebook can be found here:
      https://developers.facebook.com/supp...0584821269339/

In an internal test, we were now able to verify that the posts on Instagram are being published again. Therefore, we would like to ask you to share a post as well and let us know if it is working for you again.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need any further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
      We are looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X