Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting to Facebook Group as Facebook Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting to Facebook Group as Facebook Page?

Hi. I am on a Pro subscription and can post to Facebook Profile, Pages and Groups. But when I post to Facebook Groups it is posting as my personal profile instead of my business Page. When I go to the settings of the Group connection in Network, it tells me that I need to upgrade to post to groups. But I can already post to groups so I'm not sure why it wants me to upgrade.
    Any pointers on what I need to do to post to my Facebook Group as my Page instead of my Profile?

Hello Paul,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so we could look further into this for you?

Are you working with multiple WordPress users?
    Are these users activated with your purchased license key?
    Are the same social media networks connected on your WordPress accounts in Blog2Social?

Furthermore, would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your network's overview in Blog2Social? Please also attach a description how you proceeded to share your content with Blog2Social, and attach screenshots of the different steps if possible.

This would be very helpful in order to be able to investigate this case even further.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Are you working with multiple WordPress users? For WordPress - yes. For Blog2Social - no.
      Are these users activated with your purchased license key? No
      Are the same social media networks connected on your WordPress accounts in Blog2Social? Just Blog2Social is connected to my social networks. WP is not connected to my social networks.

Furthermore, would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your network's overview in Blog2Social?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 8.50.08 am.png
Views:	58
Size:	266.5 KB
ID:	3862

Please also attach a description how you proceeded to share your content with Blog2Social, and attach screenshots of the different steps if possible.

From the blog/post editing screen, once I have finished the blog, I click on 'Customise & Schedule Social Media Posts' which takes me to the B2S sharing page for that story.

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 8.52.31 am.png
Views:	44
Size:	462.0 KB
ID:	3863

Then make any changes and hit Share

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 8.56.37 am.png
Views:	51
Size:	394.6 KB
ID:	3864

Comment

Hello Paul,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing the requested data.

I rechecked the case and noticed that your initial request was requested multiple times by other Blog2Social users and is currently still in development.
        The behavior you have faced seem to be the general behavior that is currently available in Blog2Social. Sorry for this misunderstanding.

Post submission in your Facebook groups are available to be published from your Facebook profile. The post submission in the name of your Facebook page are currently not available via the official Facebook API which Blog2Social uses as an official Facebook business partner.

I will gladly add your suggestion/request to this list as well. Thank you for this feedback.

If and when the requested functionality can be implemented into a future update of Blog2Social, we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X