X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoposting not working for Woocommerce products

Hello,

I have purchased the Smart package.
    I have connected Facebook Page, Instagram Business, Twitter, Pinterest correctly and set the best loading times.

However I cannot find a way that the plugin at that time automatically publishes the newest Woocommerce product.
    I am using plugin to upload my products on the website.
    and I can see the products on Blog2social posts.

But how can I make sure they are also published on the set time?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further int this case for you?
    With WordPress plugin do you import your products into WordPress?

In order to share to product at the preset best times, you should proceed with the same steps you use for posts.
    In Blog2Social, you are able to select and filter the product post type of WooCommerce.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the best-time-scheduler in Blog2Social:
    How do I schedule posts to be shared on social media in advance, using the best-time-scheduler?
    How do I set my own time setting to post on social media?

Please be so kind as to check the mentioned guides and let me know if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hello,

I am using plugin from Bdroppy.

As they are my products distributeur, through this app my order book and catalog are automatically updated.

I have followed your manuals. but i just need the autoposter.
      as your app sees the posts(when I click on all posts), it just don´t autopublishes them.

If i need to go to every product that is being uploaded and change the blog2social settings than it is not really an autoposter is it?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Have you tried to work with the Auto-Poster for imported posts, since your products are externally imported?

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the Auto-Poster for imported posts:
        How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Furthermore:
        It would be helpful if you could provide us with a screenshot showing your Auto-Post configuration in order to be able to look further into this case for you.

Thank you for your understanding.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hello,

I have tried following every step from manuals and nothing works.

attached settings from autoposter.

Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

The configuration seems to be correctly setup, it is possible that automatic actions performed by Bdroppy are not following the general WordPress routine. It is possible that there is some kind of incompatibility. Currently, no other case with this constellation is known, so we would like to investigate this case further for you.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
            Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts, if available in the overview.
            You can send me the requested files and information via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.
            I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

• designerfashion
              designerfashion commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello, I have send you a PM directly with the information requested

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing us with the requested files.
            I already answered to your private message in order to protect your privacy.

I would suggest proceeding with the communication on the private channel in order to avoid duplicated messages.
            Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social regarding a different topic.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X