Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image And Meta Missing

Hello,

This just started today, for some reason the image, meta title, and meta description are missing for Facebook pages and groups, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Telegram. If I click on the image and select Apply For All Posts, the image is added. I can add the metadata to FB but Twitter remains blank/greyed out.

I've attached an image that shows what it looks like before manually editing anything.

Cheers,

​​​​​​​Victor
    Attached Files

Hello Victor,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Since this behavior started today, did you adjust or change any plugin or plugin settings in your WordPress installation?
    Did you adjust or change settings in optimization plugins in your WordPress environment?
    Or did you maybe change server-sided caching settings?

Besides that, would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts, if available in the overview.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

Sorry for not following up sooner. I went back in few days after my original post here, and everything was fine. The only thing I did was update some of the site's plugins. Maybe there was a conflict that was resolved. Currently, everything is working fine.

Cheers,

Victor

Comment

Hello Victor,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for this feedback.

I am happy to hear that you were able to resolve the mentioned behavior.
        Please be so ind as to continue to monitor the automatic publishing behavior and let me know if you face a similar behavior in the future.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

hello
          Please I have been trying to connect my facebook page and instagram account to blog2social on my wordpress dashboard but keep getting the message "OOP SOMETHING WENT WRONG. CONTACT SUPPORT"

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions, so I could look further into this for you?

Which Blog2Social plugin version is currently installed in your WordPress environment?
            Please make sure to update the Blog2Social plugin to the latest version available.

Furthermore, I noticed larger delays while checking your website URL “https://globalleadershipmagazine.com/”. Please be so kind as to make sure that your website in publically accessible and is loading fast enough in order to be able to work with Blog2Social as intended.

This behavior could be related to missing server capacity, specific WordPress or security settings or external plugin settings.

The Google Page Speed Checker also shows slow loading results which seem to require optimization:
            https://developers.google.com/speed/...agazine.com%2F

Currently, it is unclear if your WordPress website environment is fulfilling the Blog2Social plugin system requirements.
            Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
            Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts, if available in the overview.
            You can send us the requested files and screenshots via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.
            I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X