Connection is interrupted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection is interrupted

I have added facebook profile, pages and groups. They keep converting to this message 'Connection is interrupted ' What am I missing here?

Hello ‎Dennis,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thank you for describing your request.

In general, a social media connection can be renewed by clicking on the refresh icon next to every social media network entries in the networks overview in Blog2Social.
    Please note that some social media networks require a reauthentication in randomly selected renewal steps by the social media networks themself.

I retested your case on a clean test environment and so far I was unable to reproduce any issue within Blog2Social.

Since Blog2Social works with the official Facebook API as an official business partner it is likely that some individually configured settings within Facebook could cause the occurring behavior.

In order to retest this process it would be awesome if you could remove the Facebook connection in Blog2Social and please remove the Blog2Social App from your Facebook group. Afterward you can proceed to reconnect it once again.

Please make sure to add the Blog2Social Facebook App into your page and group once again before you connect it.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all common issues related to expired Facebook social media network connections in Blog2Social:
    Solution: Your authorization has expired. Please reconnect your account in the Blog2Social network settings.

Please be so kind as to check the mentioned article and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request or I you have further questions regarding this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X