Post title does not appear on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post title does not appear on Facebook

I just got the plugin and still trying to learn the settings. The plugin only posts a link to my web site and not the link of the article. What is causing that and how can that be fixed? Thanks.

Hi, I'm by no means an expert but I go into the dashboard and "share a post". I select the post I want to share and on fb, twitter and pinterest it points back to my blog / article. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by ccszone View Post
      I just got the plugin and still trying to learn the settings. The plugin only posts a link to my web site and not the link of the article. What is causing that and how can that be fixed? Thanks.
      Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
      Blog2Social has a specific option within the network-post templates to define if a Link-URL should be added to the end of my image post.

By enabling this option you would implement a link to the selected post that you would like to share.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the network post-templates:
      How to use post templates for social media posts?

If you are working with Link-Posts you can configure specific settings for the link preview within the Open Graph settings in Blog2Social.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with social meta data in Blog2Social:
      What are open graph tags and what do I use them for?
      Link Preview - Troubleshooting checklist and solutions for setting Open Graph Tags

Please be so kind as to check the remanded solutions and please let me know afterward if this solved your request or if you require further assistance related to this matter.
      I am looking forward to your reply.

Also thanks JACINDA SMITH for this valuable information. It could help other community members with a similar request. Thank you for your effort.

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X