Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not posting

Hi There

Since I have upgraded to Pro the system has stopped posting, the last post sent out was the 8th June.

What could be causing this, it is not posting to facebook or twitter.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. Please be so kind and tell me a bit more about how you proceed to publish posts with Blog2Social. Which feature of Blog2social did you use to post?

Please note that after upgrading to the premium subscription it is required that you activate the license key for all users of your WordPress website that should have access to the premium features.

You can can activate your other users for Blog2Social Premium with your license key by following this guide:

Furthermore you can also find notifications for your posts with Blog2Social by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site and Blog Content -> Notifications

Select a post if there is any in the list and click on “Details” to view the specific notification for this post. Please send a screenshot of that view so I can look further into this.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for getting back to me. The info you gave about adding the PRO license info for the users was great, it looks like I had the same blog posted added twice but they weren't posting the work. If will run tests and come back to you if the changes I have made do not work.

Comment

Hi Alexander,

I have added the license to the profiles that are making posts and it worked when I did a manual re post, however it is still not working on auto posting.

Any thoughts on what else I can try.

Thanks.

Jason

UPDATE - I just seen on a post template that auto post is deactivated, I press to activate which then sends it out to my social media platform and then reverts back to say not activated. As per the screen shots above i thought it was active as I have not changed anything since going PRO.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by JMASK; 06-18-2020, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Blog de activated screenshot from above post as it would not allow me to include 6 images.

Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Jmask,

Thank you so much for your reply and thank you for providing screenshots. Please note that every user on your WordPress website that is posting posts needs to activate the auto poster. It is also required that these users also apply the same settings as you have set them up in your WordPress account.

Please configure the Auto-Post feature like this to keep the auto poster activated:The section updating existing posts needs to be activated. Please keep in mind that Blog2Social will auto post every post, page or product within your WordPress website that is updated.

Please let me know if this solution works for you. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

I think I understand what the problem could be. I had two users making post, webadmin and TrulyFlyMag. I had authorised both within the system but I think the system was always pulling down the webadmin profile, see attached calendar post.

All posts are being made on the site by the TrulyFlyMag user and I deleted the webadmin authorise within your site and it has changed the site to a FREE listing. How to I register the plugin with the TtulyFlyMag user?

I think this is the problem.

Thanks

Jason
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

Please be so kind and follow this path:

Your WordPress installation > Blog2Social plugin > Premium

There you will find an input field for the license key that can be assigned to a specific WordPress user/author. Please select the user TrulyFlyMag and assign your licence key to it.

You can read more in detail about “How do I activate my license key?” in the FAQ by following this link: https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...=63&artlang=en

As soon as the license key has been assigned, the user can access the features from your subscription plan.

Please make sure to set up the autoposter in your settings settings for the TrulyFlyMag user too.

Please let me know if this solution works for you. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

I have made sure my account that posts is set to PRO, not sure what you mean "Please make sure to set up the autoposter in your settings settings for the TrulyFlyMag user too."

When I click in to different areas such as support I see a login box but then this disappears. I have even logged in to my wordpress theme as the Truly Fly Mag user and this is showing as PRO.

This is getting me down now.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback and your patience. It is good to hear that you were able to assign your website user with the premium license. Blog2Social operates user-based, so each user can work with user-specific settings. You can simply apply the same Auto-Poster settings for the “TrulyFlyMag” user, too.

I am sure we can find a suitable solution for this together. The following steps will help you with the settings:
                    1. Login inside your WordPress website. (As the user TrulyFlyMag)
                    2. Follow this path: Your WordPress website -> Blog2Social plugin -> Dashboard.
                    3. On the right sidebar, you will find the Auto-Post. (Click on it)
                    4. Now tick the checkbox "post" next to the label "new posts".
                    5. If you would like to automatically publish your content when it is updated or edited, tick the checkbox "post" next to the label "updating existing posts".
                    6. Finally, click on save to save your selection for this feature.
                    Now you should be able to use the "Auto-Post" feature with the WordPress user "TrulyFlyMag".

The following Auto-Post guide will help you step-by-step how to configure this feature correctly: How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                    X