Wrong picture posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong picture posting

Hi, a small but annoying problem using the pro version.
    When I prepare an article for posting on various channels, not the photo of the article is transferred but the photo of the landing page that appears on my Facebook page as well as in my Facebook group. Even if I manually change it to the article photo, the wrong photo is still transferred. This problem only occurs with the two Facebook accounts, with all other channels the correct photos are transferred.
    Where is my mistake?
    Thanks in advance.

Hello Thomas,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Please note that I have moved your request from the Medium section to the Facebook section within the Blog2Social support community.

In some cases, this behavior can be a result of caching plugins that are activated within your WordPress website or settings that are activated within your web server environment.

Please make sure to adjust these plugins and settings so they do not interfere with the Blog2Social plugin. Adjusting the refresh rate of your website cache to a shortened period could also help to resolve the issue. Please note that this issue is no general Blog2Social plugin issue. It is most likely to occur because of an individualized website environment and specific settings

One possible solution could be to enable the “Instant caching” function within Blog2Social. It can be found within the network-template options for Facebook in Blog2Social.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve caching issues related to Facebook posts with website varnish caching or another kind of caching on your website:
    What is Facebook Instant Caching?

Please also check your open graph metadata settings that are configured within Blog2Social.

You can find the social metadata settings in Blog2Social by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Settings -> Social Meta Data

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve common issues related to link previews:
    Link Preview - Troubleshooting checklist and solutions for setting Open Graph Tags

Thank you for your understanding.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions in the meantime.
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X