Multiple facebook pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple facebook pages

I have two different Facebook pages under my personal Facebook account. I have two blog websites that correspond to these. How to I control which Facebook page Blog2Social sends that blog post to. Since it is authenticated to my main FB profile, it seem to send it at random. When I select send to Social media it should give me a choice. Is this beyond the functionality of Blog2Social?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.
    You can easily share a WordPress post or create a social media post with Blog2Social to an individual selection of social media networks.

In the “Customize & Schedule” overview while sharing content it is possible to individually select social media networks to which you would like to share your content to. This list is located on the right-hand side.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of customizing social media posts step-by-step:
    How do I customize my social media posts individually?

Besides that, it is also possible to create different social media network profiles/collections in Blog2Social by creating the mentioned profiles within the networks page in Blog2Social.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of creating and using social media network profiles/collections step-by-step:
    How can I save a specific selection of networks?

Please be so kind as to check these guides and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X