Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't Auto-Post to my facebook page...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't Auto-Post to my facebook page...

I have read all resources I just can't see how I can automatically post to my facebook page once a new page is updated. Please do help.
    I want as soon as I make a new post, it should be automatically posted to my facebook page.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

In order to automatically post newly published or edited posts to connected social media networks, you should enable the Auto-Poster of Blog2Social.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Poster step-by-step:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Please enable the Auto-Post feature and select “post” in the section “new posts” to automatically publish a post to the social media networks which are selected in your profile. You can also create a different profile with another selection of social media networks if you would like to differ them with the general post sharing and its selected social media networks.

Please be so kind as to let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

I'm also on this boat. I have done all the settings as suggested here - http://prntscr.com/12n61eq

Is there something I'm missing?

Comment

Originally posted by jacosky View Post
        I'm also on this boat. I have done all the settings as suggested here - http://prntscr.com/12n61eq

Is there something I'm missing?
        Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for providing this screenshot.

I have checked it and your Auto-Post configuration seems to be correctly configured.

Do you work with multiple WordPress users on your WordPress installation?

If yes you should make sure to activate every WordPress user with your purchased Blog2Social license in order to grant them access to Premium functions in Blog2Social. Please also make sure that every one of these users that should be able to publish content on that specific Facebook page with the Auto-Poster needs to configure the same settings and connect the same social media networks.

Have you faced any error notifications while sharing content on the connected Facebook page in question?
        Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
        Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

Please be so kind as to provide us with screenshots showing the error notification.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

• jacosky
          jacosky commented
          Editing a comment
          I just checked and couldn't find the Details page; however, all posts made manually go through - http://prntscr.com/12vgkli

Also, I have other users but they are not all Administrators. Does the user permission have anything to do with this?

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

Blog2Social works user-based and every regular WordPress user has a Free Blog2Social license until you activate him with a premium license key. Every user can configure his own settings and connect his own networks in Blog2Social. With the business licenses, you would also have access to team management functions where you can transfer individual settings as well as configured social media networks to other WordPress users that are activated with the same license key as the main administrator.

If you would like to allow other users access to premium features of Blog2Social like the Auto-Poster you should make sure to activate that specific user with a Blog2Social license key. Additionally, this user should connect the same Facebook page within his network overview in order to be able to publish content on that specific page.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt file so I could look further into this for you if the above solution does not solve the mentioned issue?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
        Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

It would be awesome if you also could include a screenshot showing the error notification overview if you are facing any conflict notifications.
        Please be so kind as to provide us with the requested file via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander, I have sent you the Troubleshooting Tool text as a private message.

Secondly, I can see that Heartbeat Control by WP Rocket and Titan Anti-spam & Security are showing as having conflict on the Troubleshooting Tool page.

Comment

Originally posted by jacosky View Post
            Hi Alexander, I have sent you the Troubleshooting Tool text as a private message.

Secondly, I can see that Heartbeat Control by WP Rocket and Titan Anti-spam & Security are showing as having conflict on the Troubleshooting Tool page.
            Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing the requested file.

I have checked the log file for you and noticed that your WordPress website environment does not fulfill the Blog2Social plugin requirements which are required by the plugin in order to be able to work as intended.

Please make sure to check all requirements one by one. Please be so kind as to double-check your settings for:
            • "WP_MEMORY_LIMIT"
            • "max_execution_time"
            The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all known issues related to system requirements for installing Blog2Social:
            System requirements for installing Blog2Social

I also noticed that you are currently using a few WordPress plugins that can limit Blog2Social in its workflow within your WordPress environment:
            • Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster
            • Heartbeat Control by WP Rocket
            • Titan Anti-spam & Security

All of these plugins allow deep environment modifications which can cause similar behavior.

Please make sure that there are no external WordPress optimization/security plugin settings that are limiting the Blog2Social plugin requests that are performed in the WordPress environment.

Please make sure that no external third-party plugin is blocking or limiting automatic functionality as well as external requests that are trying to access your website.

Since this is an individual configuration inside a WordPress environment you should make sure to adjust your settings and configurations or you could consider hiring a WordPress expert which could help you with the initial configuration of your WordPress website.

Thank you for your understanding. Please let me know if these solutions solved your request as soon as you have adjusted your website environment.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Has this been resolved.. I am having similar issues for AutoPost, but not sure what it could be

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I ask you if you receive any notifications in Blog2Social?

Do you want to automatically share your own original WordPress posts or posts that are imported / created by other plugins?
                Of course, you can send me a screenshot of your auto-post settings.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
                X