Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No image showing on FB posts

Hello
    I have a problem with manual posting to Facebook. If I want to repost a specific post to my FB Page, the image that is attached to this post disappears when I set up the post in B2C (see the picture).
    If I choose it manually afterwards, it is still not posted to FB!
    I have checked:
    og tags are set by B2C in my original post on my website (in the page code);
    no other plugins set og tags;
    I have even manually resized the image to fit FB reqs (although I thought B2C does it automatically);
    Hotlink is not turned on, heartbeats are not used.

Still the image is absent in my FB post.
    Please help!

Attached Files

Hello Animonka,

Thanks for reaching out and thanks for all the details you have tried so far. This helps to exclude some of the common reasons.

To get to the ground of this issue, let me ask you a couple of questions:

Have you checked your post with the Facebook Sharing Debugger: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug ?
    Is there any notification you get on this post?
    Is is only a special image, or do you experience this issue with all your images on FB?
    Would you be so kind as to send us an example link to your post and to your image? You can do this as a private message, if you like.
    Is only Facebook concerned with this issue or do experience this with other networks as well.

We will be happy to assist you in finding a solution.
    Best regards
    ​​​​​​​
    Melanie

Comment

Hello Melanie!
      Thank you for your reply!
      I have checked with FB debugger and got following results (check images). It says og:image is not clearly indicated + you can see other notifications.
      I have tried several posts, everywhere is the same problem. I use only FB, haven't tried any other networks.
      Here is the link to the original post: https://gnesin-academy.ru/otkrytaja-...rav-na-muzyku/
      And to the image: https://gnesin-academy.ru/wp-content...7278963904.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

Hello Animonka,

Thank you for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your Open Graph parameter settings that you have configured within Blog2Social?
        Since the Facebook sharing debugger also is unable to read out your website preview successfully the issue seems to be caused within your website environment.

In some cases, this behavior is a result of external WordPress optimization/security plugin settings by limiting the Blog2Social plugin requests that are performed in the WordPress environment. Please make sure that no external third-party plugin is blocking or limiting automatic functionality as well as external requests that are trying to access your website.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
        Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

It would be awesome if you also could include a screenshot showing the error notification overview if you are facing any notifications.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello!
          Thank you for reply.
          Here are the files. As I can see there are three warnings from plugins. But I'm not quite sure which settings I should change to make B2C work properly!
          Regards
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Animonka,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing the requested log file.

I have checked your generated log file and noticed the following points:
            1. Please be so kind as to update WordPress to the latest version available.
            2. The REST API / WP-JSON is currently disabled on your installation. This is an essential requirement for the Blog2Social plugin in order to be able to work as intended. Please enable this on your WordPress environment. The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all known issues related to system requirements: System requirements for installing Blog2Social
            3. Two of you installed external WordPress security plugins show a warning: Wordfence Security and WP-Security. Both of these plugins can limit Blog2Social by its settings to cause unwanted behavior. You should consider adjusting settings or disabling these plugins if necessary.
            Please be so kind as to fix these points in your WordPress environment and let me know afterward if these solutions solved your request.
            Also please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
            Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X