Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FACEBOOK - We do not have permission to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACEBOOK - We do not have permission to...

Hi, I have linked my account to a group that I am an administrator of. When I try to share the post from my blog the answer is as follows:
    We do not have permission to publish your article. Please check your authorization
    How can I solve the problem?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Please add the Blog2Social app to the group settings of your own groups and if you want to post to a group you are a member of, please ask your group administrator to add the Blog2Social app to the group settings.

As soon as this is fixed you should be able to share content in the group in question.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of connecting and publishing content on Facebook groups Step-by-step:
    How to connect and automatically post to Facebook groups

Please make sure to check all mentioned steps in the step-by-step guide and let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.
    If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi, I have had the same issue.

I have followed the steps above numerous times, yet I still get the same warning.

See my screenshots attached.

I am the admin of the group and I have added the B2S app to facebook, yet still get the same warning.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 17.47.48.png
Views:	138
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	2475
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

I have checked this case on a clean test environment and so far I could not reproduce such behavior within Blog2Social.

Therefore I would like to ask you if you could renew both connected Facebook groups as well as the connected Instagram account connection since these networks seem to have an expired authentication which should be renewed.

You can do that by simply clicking on the refresh icon next to the social media connections. Please make sure that both Facebook groups have the Blog2Social App added as explained in the mentioned step-by-step guide.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of connecting and publishing content on Facebook groups Step-by-step:
        How to connect and automatically post to Facebook groups

If it still fails to publish content afterward I would like to ask if you could remove the connected Facebook groups and reconnect them afterward. As soon as they are connected once again you could retry to share a post to these groups.

Please make sure that your Facebook group settings are configured so that group members can publish posts and access the group properly in order to share content to it as intended.

If this also fails please be so kind as to screenshot both settings pages of your Facebook groups as well as the error notifications that you are seeing in Blog2Social. Please also describe shortly how you proceed to share a post with Blog2Social and make sure to share a post that is newly created.

Thank you for your understanding.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

how to fix this issue? anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by markgelo View Post
            how to fix this issue? anyone?
            Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Your request was answered at:
            https://community.blog2social.com/fo...roups#post2529

Please be so kind as to avoid requesting the same question on multiple threads for better transparency for other community members who could have a similar question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X