Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you connect to facebook business page not using personal account

Hi
    Sorry, I am sure this has been asked many many times. But I cant see the answer after looking hard. I want to connect FB business page. I have a personal account which has access of course, but i dont want to add my account to wordpress as there are other users on the platform. How do you add just the business page?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Since Blog2Social works user-based, every user in Blog2Social can connect their own social media accounts and configure settings in Blog2Social individually.
    If you connect your Facebook page other WordPress users will be unable to share content to your connected Facebook profile, page or group unless you share these connections or settings with the team functionality in Blog2Social.

To grant users access to premium features of Blog2Social you can activate every WordPress user with your license key individually. All other WordPress users will have the Free license by default.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of connecting a Facebook page step-by-step:
    How do I connect Blog2Social with my Facebook page?

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander

Thanks for your reply. What we want to achieve is this:

On wordpress we have several users posting content / editing / graphic design etc. We want users to be able to share posts from WP to our company facebook page - facebook.com/makingteams

Actually we use a shared WP account (like editor) so we dont have to create a new account for every member of staff

Similiarly, in Facebook we dont want to add the personal user to the business page, because then we would have to add and remove new people all the time, and worse than that it would show as posted by <their name> and business posts should look like they came from the company, not some other facebook user who may have a personal profile we wouldnt want public on our posts.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

Since Blog2Social works user-based you grant WordPress users access to the premium features and functions of Blog2Social automatically if you share access to one WordPress user account among your team.

If you decide to work with multiple user accounts you would be able to allow every user to add individual social media accounts or configure his own Blog2Social settings.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X