Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoposted article won't show image on facebook

Hello,
    we recently installed Blog2Social wordpress plugin connecting it to a facebook page account for autopost scheduled articles.

The autopost works correctly but 2 out of 10 times the post on Facebook won't show it's thumbnail, along with a wrong title ("301 Moved Permently").

Example:
    ( https://blog.editriceshalom.it/i-rit...oX1JzrHXZc_ctE )

Click image for larger version

Name:	errore shalom.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	2274

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

I have checked your example link and noticed that multiple configurations are present in your website source code.

Please refrain from configuring Open Graph settings in SEO Tools/Themes and in Blog2Social, as social media networks may read and display the wrong images or even output no image. This is due to interactions between different configurations that are simultaneously stored in the code of your website.

With multiple Open Graph settings, it can lead to the behavior you describe.
    Often these settings are also stored in search engine optimization plugins like Yoast or in the theme settings of the theme that is activated.

Please only configure these settings once on your website and retest sharing content on social media.
    Let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

I am looking forward to your reply.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Blog2Social Support Thank you for your response,
      I have disabled Yoast Open Graph functionality and left only the B2S ones active (it was active by default with default settings).

If the problem will occur again during the scheduled autopost I will update you on the matter here.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

Yes, please proceed with your tests and gladly let me know the results. Please include a link to a post from your website and a link to the same post that was shared on a social media network.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X