Unable to post images to page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to post images to page

I'm on Pro Versión 6.6.2. This morning I receive a message saying I could not post an image to my Facebook Page.

"Tu entrada no se pudo publicar, porque tu imagen no está disponible o la fuente de la imagen no permite publicar"

Basically it is saying that my image is not available or the source of the image does not allow publication. The image in in the media library and I own it.

It is able to post to my FB group, Twitter and Instagram.

Please advise...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by safonagastrocrono; 01-12-2021, 08:07 AM. Reason: Added images

Update. Reset my Facebook credentials. Reestablished the connection. It's showing as valid. Try to post to the page and receive a "The network could not publish your post... " message.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by safonagastrocrono; 01-12-2021, 10:03 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Further update. I eliminated the business integration, and set it up again, granted all the necessary approvals yet the error message remains for the Page. It can post to the Group without any issues.
      Last edited by safonagastrocrono; 01-12-2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

As you can see, permissions are fine.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by safonagastrocrono; 01-12-2021, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Working now...

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your request. I am glad to hear that your configuration solved the occurring issue.

Thank you for this feedback. It helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.
            In my opinion, some of these changes related to the business integration could require some time to be processed by the Facebook network and its cache.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

I have the same problem started to pop up this morning.

Comment

Thank you for reaching out.

Our programmers have solved the issue. It should be working properly right now. Please let us know, if you are having any more issues and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
                Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Working...
                X