Cannot post to group I own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot post to group I own

Blog2Social does not see in the pull down a group that I own. It is listed when I login to facebook in my profile but not in Blog2Social. It is a private group but would work.
    I deleted the network in Blog2Social and recreated it. Tried it with two different posts. Each time, I get an authorization error.
    Please advise.

Hello,

You can connect any Facebook group to your Blog2Social. The only requirement is a membership of your personal Facebook profile in the respective groups.

If you have trouble connecting Blog2Social to your Facebook groups, please make sure that you have connected the right Facebook profile, which is a member of the respective Facebook group.

Furthermore, make sure that you have not yet connected the total number of network accounts possible in your Blog2Social license version.

Please note: Group administrators need to add third-party apps in the group settings. Please add the Blog2Social app to the group settings of your own groups. We will show you how to do this in this FAQ. If you want to post to a group you are a member of, please ask your group administrator to add the Blog2Social app to the group settings.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of connecting a Facebook group step-by-step:
    How do I connect Blog2Social with Facebook groups?
    How to connect and automatically post to Facebook groups

Please let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X