Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook has deleted all my Blog2Social Posts

Hi,

without any notice, Facebook has deleted all our posts published via Blog2Social. I only added around 5 Posts per Week with max.2 per day. Normal posts with links to financial news content created by our editorial staff. Nothing special. All gone. Has anyone experienced the same thing or can say what could be the reason?

Thanks

Same to me!

Comment

On this thread

Comment

Same here. Blog2Social what is going on?

Comment

I just noticed that I've had tons of posts deleted as well, and now the app doesn't work at all.

Comment

Originally posted by icoholic View Post
            I just noticed that I've had tons of posts deleted as well, and now the app doesn't work at all.
            Same thing is going on with me. All of my posts with them have been deleted.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thank you for your effort in informing us about this situation.

Please note that Facebook updated the data interface, so there were some temporary interruptions that affected the Facebook network connections.

Rest assured that the interface is working again as intended and the functionality is fully restored again for those who have faced related difficulties within the Blog2Social plugin.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello Alexander,

Thanks for your Feedback! Our posts are back and posting new posts works as expected.

Best regards,
                David

Comment

Hello David,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

I am glad to hear that everything is fully restored and works again as intended.

Thanks for your effort.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                  X