Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can"t link my facebook page to app

Hello,

I had my FB page linked to Blog2Social and i saw is not posting anymore, so i removed from my app and now when i try to add the FB page again to autopost i receive this error
    App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

What to do now ?

I think I'm having the same problem as well.

I've previously auto-posted to a facebook page without issue (the last time was on 2 December), however today I was unable. I also tried manually sharing the post (using re-share) to facebook but that failed with the message "The network could not publish your post"

When going to the social accounts page in the plugin, if I click the refresh in order to connect I get the same error as the OP - "App not set up: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."

IN ADDITION to the above, I've also noticed posts that have been previously made from the plugin have now disappeared from the facebook page.

Comment

I am experiencing the same issue and all the image posts on my FB page have disappeared.

This is an awful lot of work lost.

Shameful.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B2S_capture.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1599

Comment

I wonder if there is an issue since the update to WordPress 5.6 or this Plugin for the update to WordPress core?

Comment

same to me, I have not updated WP and the Plugin is in the latest version

Comment

Originally posted by eddyfabbri View Post
            same to me, I have not updated WP and the Plugin is in the latest version
            The latest version of the plugin was update just hours ago (6.5.7). Possibly something in that update that's caused this issue for all of us.

Comment

I am having the exact same problem.

Comment

I think it's on them. They need to update and fix it.

Comment

This is a major issue, especially for those of us who have paid and then find posts have now disappeared from Facebook.

Comment

I just try to connect back to the Facebook page and it worked, all the erased posts are back on the page!

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thank you for your effort in informing us about this situation.

Please note that Facebook updated the data interface, so there were some temporary interruptions that affected the Facebook network connections.

Rest assured that the interface is working again as intended and the functionality is fully restored again for those who have faced related difficulties within the Blog2Social plugin.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
                        Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thank you for your effort in informing us about this situation.

Please note that Facebook updated the data interface, so there were some temporary interruptions that affected the Facebook network connections.

Rest assured that the interface is working again as intended and the functionality is fully restored again for those who have faced related difficulties within the Blog2Social plugin.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards

Alexander
                        Thank you for the quick fix and update.

Comment

Originally posted by icoholic View Post

Thank you for the quick fix and update.
                          Sure, you are welcome.

Comment

Working...
                          X