Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Group auto post not works for imported post

hello,

I have PRO plan. When i create post in wp-admin that goes to correct share to Facebook Page and FacebookGroup with auto post. But when i create post using third party that can share to Facebook Page but cant share to Facebook Group.

So can you please assist which issue?

Attached Troubleshooting Tool txt and

this is the screenshot :- https://prnt.sc/vhwc1o

this is the Notification Screenshot :- https://prnt.sc/vhwcs6

Thanks

Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for providing these additional details.

Please note that I have sent you a private message inside the Community related to your previous Community request and WordPress support request.

I am glad to hear that you are now able to share content on your Facebook page and Facebook group automatically with the auto-poster.
    Please note that it is possible to share imported RSS/XML Feed content on Facebook profiles and pages with the Auto-Poster for imported posts from Blog2Social.

The Facebook community rules do not allow sharing imported RSS feed content in Facebook groups to avoid duplicated content according to the Facebook network policy.

This is why you have no entry in the notifications list within the Blog2Social plugin.

I think there is no issue occurring on your Website related to auto-posting anymore.

Is this correct?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander
    Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 11-13-2020, 07:54 AM.

Comment

hello

so it means using programatically post create that will not work with Facebook Group, that only work with faceook page and profile

right?

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

You can automatically post WP content imported by RSS feeds to your social media accounts on Facebook (profiles and pages), Twitter, and Google My Business. There is no issue occurring on your WordPress installation related to Auto-Posting imported content.

Rest assured that this selection of networks is related to the specific social media network policies for imported content.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Post for imported RSS feed content step-by-step:
        How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X