Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Post is Not working Facebook - It scheduled for 30 min of interval

Hello Support Team,

I set up my Facebook page and grp for the auto-post and when I am publishing it is not immediately post to Facebook, but it goes to schedules post? why It is not shared immediately as soon as I post? it

seems that it will in schedules and post after 30 min of interval. is there any way if I can change these intervals to 10 min or 5 min? is there any setting if I missed? please guide me asap.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your request and thanks for providing this screenshot.
    Please note that Blog2Social time settings can be configured in 15-minute steps.

It would be awesome if you could follow these to verify settings and optimize the sharing process:

1.Timezone settings

You can check and adjust your timezone settings in your WordPress website and the Blog2Social plugin so both timezone settings are matching each other by following this path:
    1. Open your WordPress website dashboard.
    2. Follow this path: Settings ->General settings -> Timezone
    3. Adjust your specific timezone.
    4. Follow this path: Blog2Social -> Settings -> Personal Time Zone
    5. Adjust your specific timezone so it is matching the configured WordPress timezone.

2. Activate Legacy Mode

Furthermore, an overload or lack of server capacity can cause the Blog2Social dashboard to freeze or not load at all. If your website is hosted on a server with low server capacity, you can turn on the Blog2Social Legacy Mode to reduce server load. In Legacy Mode, the plugin will load contents one after the other (asynchronous loading) instead of loading all at once.

Some web hosting services also limit the number of outgoing connections. In this case, the Legacy Mode makes sure that connections to your social media accounts are loaded successively.

To activate Legacy Mode, go to “Blog2Social -> Settings -> General -> System” and tick the box saying “activate Legacy Mode”.

Please let me know if these solutions work for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thanks Alex, It is working. also, like to know that is there any way I can modify the post share design like if I want to add price or custom WordPress fields, How can I do that?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your feedback. I am happy to hear that these solutions worked for you.

You can easily adjust the post share design by configuring the specific social media post templates for each network that is available individually.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the “Network Post-Templates” step-by-step:
        How to use post templates for social media posts?

If you have specified custom fields with a plugin or template that is following the WordPress routine you could try to enable shortcodes within the Blog2Social settings. Enabling this option allows Blog2Social to check your WordPress post for shortcodes that are implemented.

You can enable it by following this path:
        Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Settings -> Shortcodes -> Enable “allow shortcodes in my post”

You can also have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	shortcodes.png Views:	0 Size:	61.2 KB ID:	1353

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
        Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thanks for the information. if I have metadata with the attached post, can I use that? like I have one post and over there I have a custom filed called " Price" so should I use that custom filed? if yes than How? Thanks for your Help so far

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Where is this additional metadata configured? Are you using an external third-party plugin for this? Or is this function included in your WordPress theme?

Are you using a third-party plugin for the additional custom field as well? If yes, which plugin are you using? If not, which theme are you using with these custom fields?

Please note: If you have specified custom fields with a plugin or template that is following the WordPress routine you could try to enable shortcodes within the Blog2Social settings. Enabling this option allows Blog2Social to check your WordPress post for shortcodes that are implemented. As long as you integrate these shortcodes by enabling this mentioned option you can implement these custom sections as long as they are compatible.

If you already tied this and it did not work like expected, a missing compatibility is likely causing this issue. To be able to check it for you, more details would be awesome.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hey Alex,

I m using a theme called "Rehub" and that theme has customer fields included in the post. I m attaching the image below. also, have quick questions is there any way I can schedule the many posts at the same time? I know I can schedule the post by opening one and know the whole process but I want to know that is there any way where I can select multiple posts and schedule them?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot_1245.jpeg
Views:	163
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	1374

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing these additional details.

We will check this case for you and as soon as we have new information related to your request we will notify you as soon as possible.

By upgrading your Free license to a Smart license or above would enable you to use awesome features of Blog2Social.
                You can find an overview with all included features and functions at: https://www.blog2social.com/en/pricing/

You can select multiple posts and schedule them with the Re-Share posts feature of Blog2Social.
                The scheduled queue can be filled with up to 100 posts (Business). This function can share one post each day.

Another option for selecting multiple posts and automatically sharing them can be done with the Auto-Poster of Blog2Social.
                By enabling this feature you can automatically publish newly created or adjusted content. It can be triggered by adjusting the publishing date as well.

Thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I already on 30 days trail and that's the reason I am looking for these 2 options at least.. and I see that these 2 options are missing.

Comment

Hello,

Since you have mentioned that you already activated a trial license key it would be awesome if you could provide us with a screenshot of your Blog2Social plugin dashboard.

On the upper right-hand side, you can see the currently active Blog2Social license in the individual WordPress user account.

You can have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:
                    As far as I could notice your email address has an active trial subscription. Therefore you should have access to the premium features of Blog2Social.

Are you able to click on the individual links on the right-hand side of the Blog2Social dashboard? (Auto-Post and Re-Share posts)

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hey Alex,

Yes, I can able to click.. just I am not yet clear that is there any way where I can select the time and it will automatically share the posts - not one by one but multiple. I also tried to Revive Old Post and they have a scheduled facility...

Name:	test.198.png
Views:	159
Size:	585.0 KB
ID:	1509

I set that schedule that every 10 min automatically share the post and it automatically going on by ts way. even I don't have to select the posts and put them in a calendar or like that... it will automatically take one by one post and publish on my social media.. so I love that..? so do you have anything such kind of facility?

From the below screen what I got it that, I have to go one by one post and select and put that in the calendar so it will post by that time, but I want something automatic, let say I select every 10 min please publish a post on my Facebook or social media? so can I do that? please be clear either that facility in your plugin or not? I think you don't have such a facility.

Name:	test23.png
Views:	140
Size:	625.9 KB
ID:	1511
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Currently, it is possible to configure the Auto-Post settings to share your content at your pre-configured best times for each selected in your social media networks profile or it can share the content instantly after the auto-posting was triggered.

Please note that this requested function was available in older Blog2Social versions. I will gladly add your suggestion to revive this function in the Blog2Social auto-poster once again.

The following guide will help you with all available settings for auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts with the Auto-Post function of Blog2Social
                        How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Furthermore, the following instructions will guide you through the process of scheduling your posts using the best-time-scheduler step-by-step:
                        How do I schedule posts to be shared on social media in advance, using the best-time-scheduler?

If you want to schedule content that was not published before the following instructions will guide you through the process of scheduling a posting that was not yet published step-by-step:
                        How do I schedule the posting of not yet published blog posts in advance?

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                        X