Geposteter Post ist nicht editierbar - Posted post is not editable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geposteter Post ist nicht editierbar - Posted post is not editable

When a post is posted on Facebook everything is correct. But if I want to change this post on Facebook, it won't work. The changes are not saved - despite the "saved" note, only the previous post, before the Change, is displayed. If I create the same post manually, I can edit it. Only posts that came from Blog2Social are no longer editable.

Also, I cannot promote a post posted with Blog2Social.

Can someone give me a hint?
    Thank you very much
    Last edited by afh-webshop; 10-29-2020, 12:31 PM.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please note that both of your questions are related to the Facebook network and only Facebook could give you additional information about it. You should contact Facebook to discuss this technical issue, you can do this easily, you’ll first need to log into your account. Then look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a little mark inside a dark circle. Click it, then from the dropdown menu, select „Report a Problem.“

Furthermore, please note that Blog2Social is an official Facebook business-partner and Blog2Social is an approved third-party application with more than 60.000 users who are perfectly happy with the provided service. Blog2Social also uses the official and authorized API connection that is provided by Facebook.

Please let me know as soon as you receive a response from Facebook support.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander, Thank you for the Information. I have reported that Problem - I am waiting for the answer

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

Please let me know the results as soon as you get an answer from the Facebook support.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X