I don’t want the posted by blog2social

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t want the posted by blog2social

It says posted by blog2Social on my facebook page when I post I dont want this how can I get rid of it?

Hello Luke83,

Thank you for reaching out.

The “posted by Blog2Social” is a labeling requirement for third party apps on Facebook and is automatically marked by Facebook. When you publish a post to a Facebook Page, a “Posted by Blog2Social” stamp will be displayed, but this stamp is only visible for you as admin or editor of this page. This labeling is not visible for the visitors of your Facebook Page. You can find more information about this here:

https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...=95&artlang=en

Let me know if you have further questions about Blog2Social.

Kind regards,

Britta

Comment

Im testing this plugin and have a similar question

I need to add my own API and it seems you do not have this option. Please confirm so I will use another plugin. I already run as business and verified by FB using API for login and other products.
      Surely there must be a integration in this one??!

Also in setting I found this comment info "You have Yoast SEO active. Blog2Social Social Meta Tags overrides the meta tags from Yoast SEO."
      I hope not my Meta description get overwritten with a new generated Meta on my posts.
      Please elaborate!

Thank you!

Comment

Hello sec3,

thank you for contacting us.

To share with Blog2Social on Facebook, you do not need your own API.

Blog2Social users who use e.g. Yoast SEO for setting meta tags can easily turn off the feature in Blog2Social: "Blog2Social"-> "settings" -> "Social Meta Data"-> "Meta Tags Settings for Posts and Pages". Your meta description will not be overwritten with a newly generated meta in your posts.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us again.

Best
        Jacqueline

Comment

Working...
        X