Blog isn't published in FB groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog isn't published in FB groups

After planning a blogpost to go live on my groups today, they didn't get posted on the groups. When I look at the calendar, there is a small triangulair warning sign in frot of the post. I don't know why it didn't get posted. Anyone who can help me?

Hello

Thank you so much for reaching out and thank you for describing the issue you are facing.

Have you checked Blog2Social for error notifications?

If not, Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

Please be so kind and screenshot that view if you have any entry in that list and send it to us.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve common issues related to Facebook groups:
    How to connect and automatically post to Facebook groups

Please be so kind as to double-check the mentioned steps for the necessary Blog2Social app authorization within Facebook to be able to share content on your Facebook groups with Blog2social.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

The posts fot today which I plannend for 07.00 AM weren't posted on the socials. When I rescheduled to 09.30 AM, they weren't posted.
      I have just retried again and 'shared now'. That worked.
      However, I didn't get any messages on the failed attempts. I've had this same issue before. What is going on? How can I and/or you prevent this from happening?
      Kind regards, Esther

Comment

Hello Esther,

Thanks for your feedback.

May I ask you which of your social networks were affected by this?

If your content was not posted, it would be helpful if you could send me a screenshot of your notification details and your networks overview in Blog2Social so I am able to look further into this for you.
        You will find notification details if you follow this path:
        “Site & Blog Content” -> “Notifications” -> “Details”.

In addition, please be so kind as to send me a screenshot of your Troubleshooting-Tool in Blog2Social.
        This tool shows you conflicts, for example, with other plugins which could cause issues.
        How to check your blog settings with the Troubleshooting-Tool

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
        X