Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URL is not set as hyperlink

Hi,

I use Re-share feature to schedule and share a post on Bloglovin. However, it seems that the URL in the post is a plain text, it is not converted into a hyperlink, see below:

How to solve the problem?

Thanks
    Tags: None

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Whenever a link is posted on Bloglovin inside a post, Bloglovin converts the Link into a plain text without the linked URL.

This is related to Bloglovins specific network rule and is not caused by Blog2Social. Blog2Social adds the link of your WordPress post automatically at the end of your post on Bloglovin so your audience could still find your website easily.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I am having this issue as well.

Your answer is simply not true.

I can log into Bloglovin and create a post with hyperlinks. It does not covert to plain text, in fact, it is the opposite. If I enter plain text it will automatically convert it to a hyperlink.

I can even go into Bloglovin find the posts that B2S has submitted and click edit. If I then just copy the link from the article and paste it back, Bloglovin converts it to a hyperlink.

Here is a standard post from B2S : https://www.bloglovin.com/@darthelp/...gs-to-consider

Here is a post from B2S where I have logged into BL and repasted the URL: https://www.bloglovin.com/@darthelp/...darts-properly

Full working hyperlink.

Please correct the way B2S is submitting hyperlinks

Comment

Hello Shaun,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Please note that Blog2Social uses the official Bloglovin API connection and is providing all available functionality.

The available functions in an API are not generally the same feature stack that is available on the social media network itself.
        This is not only Bloglovin related but applies to almost all social media networks.

These decisions are made by the social media networks individually.

We will recheck the available functionality regarding links in Bloglovin posts. If and when an adjustment/update can be implemented, we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X