Auto-posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-posting

I currently have the 30 day trial of the premium blog2Social, and I have 2 issues now:

1 - Auto posting to Twitter does not go with the post thumbnail. When I do post manually to Twitter, it does with the thumbnail, and auto posting to Facebook too works fine. But auto post to twitter does not. How do I make sure that each auto post to twitter goes with the thumbnail.

2 - In auto post, I can only post to 4 platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google Business, and Telegram. Why can't I auto post to the rest of the platforms?

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

The post preview image in Twitter posts is defined in your preset Twitter Card settings that can be configured alongside to your Open Graph settings.
    I checked your website URL and noticed that you currently have duplicated values for both meta tag settings in your website source code, implemented by external plugins.

Open Graph tags (og tags) and Twitter Cards are one of the most important things to make your blog or website social-media-ready. OG tags / Twitter Cards define how your link preview (snippet), containing your title, description and image to give a preview of your article, is presented in your social media posts.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to use Open Graph settings in Blog2Social:
    What are Twitter Cards?
    What are open graph tags and what do I use them for?

Make sure to avoid that you are using multiple plugins that implement OG tags / Twitter Cards within your website source code. Duplicated OG tags / Twitter Cards can cause that the wrong title image or description is shared on social media.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Thank you Alexander. I changed to link post and also removed the second auto post plugin and it's fine now.

However you did not answer my second question:

2 - In auto post, I can only post to 4 platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google Business, and Telegram. Why can't I auto post to the rest of the platforms?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions, so I could look further into this for you?

Are you using the Auto-Poster or the Auto-Poster for imported posts?
        Please note that self created content can be share via the Auto-Poster to all available networks.

Imported RSS feed content can be shared automatically on the following social media networks as available in the Blog2Social plugin (Auto-Poster for imported posts settings):
        • Facebook (Profile & Page)
        • Twitter
        • Google My Business
        • Telegram
        The following step-by-step guides will show you how to configure and work with both Auto-Poster features in Blog2Social:
        How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?
        How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

If you are sharing only self created content please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your Auto-Poster configuration as well as a list of the networks you are trying to publish your content to.

Thank you for your understanding.

Furthermore:
        Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X