AutoPost occurs even if change scheduled post date OR make it a draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoPost occurs even if change scheduled post date OR make it a draft

I set up a scheduled post for Wednesday but then changed my mind and moved that post to Friday within WP. I was surprised to see that my post was still sent via B2S to all social networks.

I then decided to move that same (already shared) post to draft status as wasn't ready to share it and it posted again to social networks on Friday when it had been rescheduled.

Please fix this so that B2S scheduling is not 'set in stone' but rather changes based on WP post scheduling

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

You can change the date of scheduled post in Blog2Social by adjusting it from within the list in the section “Scheduled Posts” just click on the “Edit” button at the specific post and adjust your settings.

Then you can save your new configuration and Blog2Social will recognize this change and will publish the scheduled post on your own individual configuration.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to adjust already scheduled posts in Blog2Social:
    How do I change the time of already scheduled posts?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X