Social Media description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Media description

Hello, on our website using Blog2Social smart, descriptions of posts (link - summary large image) are not showing up on Facebook & Twitter
    It affects only the description inside the link, 2 days ago it was working correctly and we changed nothing nor updated any plugin. They just suddenly stopped appearing.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Have you configured your Open Graph settings in Blog2Social or in another external WordPress plugin?
    Please be so kind as to attach a screenshot showing your individual configuration.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with post templates and open graph tags in Blog2Social:
    How to use post templates for social media posts?
    What are open graph tags and what do I use them for?

Please also be so kind as to attach a URL to your Website post that you wanted to share, as well as a URL of the final post in social media (Facebook & Twitter).

These details would be very helpful in order to be able to check this case as good as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X