Error Message When Posting To Instagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Message When Posting To Instagram

Right after I upgraded my Blog2Social to the PRO version to be able to customize my Instagram images, somehow the connection has been lost to Instagram. I went to reauthorize and it appears that it's successful, but as soon as I post, it says We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization. I go back and reauthorized, and it just repeats over and over again. I tried reconnecting my Instagram page, as a personal one and as a business one. I verified on the app, that it's me thats trying to login from Germany. I tried another Instagram account that I own and it posted just fine. What is the issue?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

It looks like there is a possible temporary mark from the Instagram algorithm set on the individual account that you are unable to use and post to which is likely caused by multiple tries to reconnect it over and over again to a third-party service for social media automation like Blog2Social. Please note that Instagram has a very complex algorithm for monitoring shared posts in relation to content and posting behavior. Instagram aims to ensure keeping communication on the network on a personal, human, and social basis. The Instagram algorithm can be triggered by varying indicators, regardless of whether you post automatically or manually.

It can happen that Instagram temporarily marks, blocks, or suspends your account. This can happen when any of the Instagram filter mechanisms are triggered, even if you can still log in and post manually.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Is the personal Instagram account converted to an Instagram Business account?
    Is the Instagram Business account linked to a Facebook page?

I would recommend converting the account properly to a Business account if that is not already done and connecting it with a Facebook page in order to authenticate the social media connection via Facebook instead of authenticating it via Instagram for personal accounts. This should work as a workaround.

If you prefer working with a personal Instagram profile it is required to accept all open activity requests from Instagram within your Instagram Account and wait a few days as a cooldown phase in order to be able to create a successful connection.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and connect an Instagram Business account:
    How do I connect Blog2Social with my Instagram Business Account?

Please be so kind as to remove the connection, check the mentioned FAQ and reconnect it when the Instagram Business account is prepared accordingly and provide us with the Instagram user name of the account in question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X