Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Schedule

Could someone advise please?

I appear to be running into issues with auto post scheduler.

I have set all the social media accounts to post 7 days after being published but it appears that some are posting within 7 mins after I put an article live.

Have I missed a setting somewhere or is there an issue with the platform at present?

Thank you.

Andy

Hello Andy,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

I have checked scheduling posts to be shared with pre-configured time settings and could not verify a general issue in Blog2Social on a clean test environment.

Would you please be so kind and provide us with screenshots showing your scheduling time configuration in your Blog2Social networks area?
    Please also include the auto-post function configuration and please describe shortly how you proceed to schedule and share your content.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

Sorry for the delay replying unfortunately I never got a notification that you had responded.

I have attached a screenshot of my setup, hopefully that helps.

Thanks again.

Andy
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Andy,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing these additional screenshots.

I think the issue you were facing is corresponding to a missing activation of the specific functionality in your Auto-Poster configuration of Blog2Social.

Please have a look at the screenshot below as a reference:

It would be awesome if you could try to enable this option in the Auto-Poster and create another WordPress Post that should be shared 7 days after you publish it on your WordPress website.

Please let me know afterward if this solution works for you.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thanks for this Alexander.

So far looking good as it hasn't posted it.

It's scheduled for the period you saw on the last screenshot so hopefully this time next week it posts then.

Comment

Hello Andy,

Thank you so much for your reply and thank you for your feedback.

I am glad to hear that you were able to successfully schedule your WordPress content to your specific configured best times by following the mentioned step.

I am happy that the scheduling seems to work now. Please be so kind as to let me know afterward if this solution solved the issue you were facing.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X