PR changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR changes

Why is Blog2Social listing every single change that I make when updating my posts and page builder templates? This is really scary because I don't want my templates and changes blasted across social media. How do you block these changes from being auto-updated? I have hundreds of them.

To add to this It's listing every single change I make whether it's a tag, post, or a template design change. It's even grabbing my template title names and newly created templates.
    Last edited by Artfaux; 09-03-2020, 02:34 AM.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your request and thank you for your interest in Blog2Social.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly, please be so kind as to answer me a few short questions so I can look further into this for you:
    1. Are you using the Auto-Poster feature of Blog2Social?
    2. Was your content shared on your connected social media accounts after updating it?
    In general, these options are disabled by default therefore the Auto-Poster should not post any updated posts or pages. New posts will be automatically shared if you enable the option "new posts" for "posts" or "pages". Automatically sharing updated content on your site would require enabling "updating existing posts" for "pages" or "groups".

Please have a look at the screenshot below with example settings for your convenience:

Rest assured, no content is shared without activating these functions inside the specific options area inside Blog2Social.

Furthermore, the following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use the Auto-Poster feature of Blog2Social if you are interested in reading more about it:

How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X