Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post to LinkedIn GROUP along with my page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post to LinkedIn GROUP along with my page.

I am currently able to post my posts to one of my LinkedIn pages with no issues. Although I am having trouble finding a way to have it also post to a group that I created on LinkedIn. I am the owner of both the page and the group so I'm sure there's an easy way to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Currently, it is possible to share your Content to a Linkedin profile and a Linkedin page.

Being able to add a LinkedIn group to Blog2Social is already on our list for future developments. We would be happy to inform you as soon as we can tell you if and in which version we can implement this.

We are always happy to receive feedback, so please do not hesitate to get back to us if you have further suggestions.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the speedy response! We will be on the lookout for this in a future update.

Thanks!

Victor

Comment

Hello Victor,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I am glad that I could give you some information related to your request.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X