Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NextGen Gallery

Hallo liebe Community!

Da ich auf meiner webseite zahlreiche galerien habe, verwende ich NextGen Gallery zur verwaltung der photos und galerien.
    Dieses plugin verwendet nicht die standard-mediathek, sondern legt die einzelnen photos in eigenen ordnern unter wp-content/gallery/ an.

Beim posten in die social-media kanäle habe ich nun das problem, dass Blog2Social zwar auf die vorschaubilder und das beitragsbild des jeweiligen artikels zugreifen kann -- nicht jedoch auf die originalbilder.
    Die galerie und die bilder werden mittels shortcode in den artikel eingefügt.
    Und nein -- das aktivieren von "berücksichtige Shortcodes in meinen Beiträgen" löst das problem nicht!

Gibts dafür irgendeine lösung?

danke & liebe grüße
    Esther

Sehr geehrte Frau Crapelle,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und vielen Dank für den Hinweis.

Da das NextGen Gallery Plugin nicht die reguläre WordPress-Routine nutzt, um Beitragsbilder in Ihren Artikeln als “Featured Image” zu speichern, sind diese wahrscheinlich nicht in Blog2Social erkennbar. Gerne prüfen wir die Kompatibilität zwischen beiden Plugins und den davon verwendeten Funktionen und Short-Codes und werden Sie gerne umgehend benachrichtigen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Badulin

Comment

Hi,

is there any update on this compatability between Blog2Social and NextGen Gallery Plugin. I've been using NextGen Gallery for a few years but am just discovering Blog2Social and if they can be made to work together to allow Image posts it would be a fantastic addition to my website and capabilities

Comment

Originally posted by mgurney View Post
        Hi,

is there any update on this compatability between Blog2Social and NextGen Gallery Plugin. I've been using NextGen Gallery for a few years but am just discovering Blog2Social and if they can be made to work together to allow Image posts it would be a fantastic addition to my website and capabilities
        Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Please note that the compatibility to the NextGen Gallery plugin is currently in development. If and when we can implement the desired functionality in a future update of Blog2Social we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and my support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
        Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello! I guess that Nextgen compatibility should be a paramount feature in order to purchase B2S. Are we heading any further?
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by dpontillo View Post
            Hello! I guess that Nextgen compatibility should be a paramount feature in order to purchase B2S. Are we heading any further?
            Thank you
            Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Please note that the compatibility to the NextGen Gallery plugin is currently still in development. If and when we can implement the desired functionality in a future update of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

If and when we can implement the desired functionality
              Unfortunately this sounds hopeless to me, but I still like your plugin very much.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your kind words.

Rest assured, the compatibility to the NextGen gallery plugin is still on our list for future developments.
                As soon as we can implement the requested functionality in a future update of Blog2Social we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
                I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
                Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X