Comments are Disabled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments are Disabled?

This plugin seems to be disabling the comments in my blog. I installed it yesterday, and the comments are disabled. The SETTINGS in my blog in general, and on the blog entries, all say comments are enabled, but when I try to make a comment it is rejected with a "Sorry, comments are closed for this item." So I manually toggle comments off and on for the site... then I can post one.

Then I use this plugin, and the comments are disabled again.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    Last edited by Wyvern Dryke; 10-27-2022, 04:48 PM.

Hello Wyvern,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please note that Blog2Social has no features, options or settings that are related to post/page comments.
    Therefore, this behavior seems to be caused by an external plugin or setting that is active within your WordPress environment.
    Also, no other cases are known where such a behavior is related or caused by the Blog2Social plugin.

Please be so kind as to recheck this case in your environment and try to disable other plugins or settings that you recently activated or adjusted.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hmm, okay! thanks for writing. I guess it must be related to some other feature. That helps me change my focus on troubleshooting.

Incidentally, I like the plugin very much. It's very useful!

Comment

Hello Wyvern,

Thank you so much for your reply and this kind feedback.
        I am happy to hear that I could support you with your request.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
        I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X