Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to make an extension for another social network?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to make an extension for another social network?

I would like to use Blog2Social to schedule some posts to my WhatsApp groups. Is there any possibility for me to write an extension that would connect to a new network? Or at least a way to fire a webhook that allows me to process the post in a proper form? If you would have any documentation, on how to write an extension for a new network, I would like to use Blog2Socia to schedule all of my WhatsApp group posts. Please give me a feedback on that.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Currently only the following hooks and filters are available in Blog2Social:
    Blog2Social Hooks: Filters & Actions

So far, no filter or action could be used as a webhook for WhatsApp in Blog2Social.

However, I will be happy to include your suggestion to schedule some posts to WhatsApp groups" in our development list.
    Thank you for your feedback, because it helps us to constantly develop Blog2Social. The more often a function is requested, the sooner we can implement it.

So if you have any further suggestions for improvement or feature requests at a later date, we would be very happy to hear from you.
    As soon as we can tell you if and when we can implement this feature, we will be happy to inform you by e-mail.

All new features of the different versions can always be found in our FAQ News here: https://www.blog2social.com/de/faq/.
    Let me know if you have any further questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X