Cannot connect to groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot connect to groups

Today it did not publish to groups, and when i try to reconnect, I get the error message "No Groups - Unfortunately we could not find a group belonging to your profile. Please create a group first and connect Blog2Social to this group again."

And I am admin for these (and a lot of other) groups. I am logged in with my FB account.
    This started today, yesterday all worked fine.

Also updated to latest verion in case of earlier fix.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

The Facebook interface for posting in groups is currently under maintenance and being reviewed by Facebook. We will inform you as soon as this function is available again.

We are sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Hello,

the Facebook interface for posting to groups has been revised by Facebook and is now reactivated.

It may be necessary to update the existing connections for your Facebook groups in the network settings of Blog2Social. You will find detailed instructions on how to proceed below:
      Solution: Your authorization has expired. Please reconnect your account in the Blog2Social network settings.

Also, please make sure that the Blog2Social Facebook app has been added to the respective group and enabled by the Facebook group administrator.
      The following step-by-step instructions will explain in detail how you can proceed to add Facebook to Blog2Social or how to add the Blog2Social app to your Facebook group:
      How do I connect Blog2Social with Facebook groups?
      How do I add the Blog2Social app to Facebook groups on Facebook?

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
      X