• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not autoposting when scheduled

I have set 'autopost' see image autopost.JPG
    I have created a post and 'autoposter' is activated see image2
    Then scheduled the post.
    Then *checked* the scheduled post. and 'autopost' is activated.
    Then....
    Come the day nothing. It does not publish to channels.
    The published post shows 'autoposter' as deactivated see image3

Or maybe it does post. It tends to work the next day. But not when the posts are scheduled 2 days or more in advance. I have dozens of posts that didn't actually publish to the channels.
    'autopost' is always set as autopost.jpg whether it actually works or not.

What is going on?

Note: a conflict with 'Wordfence' plugin is noted in the Troubleshooting tool.
    OK - what is Blog2social doing that is causing this problem and how do I fix it?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JEX9; 11-28-2021, 12:45 AM.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    I am Alexander from the Blog2Social customer support and I will gladly assist you with your request.

Some settings or plugins seem to be blocking automatic actions within your WordPress environment, like Wordfence, so the Blog2Social plugin seems to be unable to work as intended.

One possible solution would be to disable security and optimization plugins in order to detect if the is caused by your individual settings.

Furthermore:
    I would like to ask if you could provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool
    Please provide us with the requested log file via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Rest assured that this behavior is not occurring for more than 70.000 happy Blog2Social customers, and I am confident that we will find a suitable solution for you as soon as you have tried the mentioned steps.

Feel free to let me know your results.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi,
      I seem to be having the same issue., In fact, my posts stopped auto-posting since September. I just found out.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so we could look further into this case for you?

With which feature of Blog2Social did you try to publish your content?

Please be so kind as to describe more detailed how you proceeded with this process.

Furthermore:
        Did you face any error notifications while sharing content automatically with Blog2Social?

It would be awesome if you could provide us with a screenshot showing your “Notifications” in Blog2Social related to the auto-postings.

You can open the section “Notifications” in Blog2Social (Site & Blog Content). There you will find a list of all posts that were shared and encountered an error notification while being shared. By clicking on “Details” you will be able to see the Blog2Social feature that shared this post on the right-hand side on each entry.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Here's a short screen capture video

took a screen snapshot of the "notifications" page. It is sorted by "newest first". You will notice that the latest notification was on 2021/09/22 but I have published approximately 120 posts since 2021/09/22 to date

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for the provided screen recording.

We checked this case for you and noticed that the Auto-Poster feature does schedule posts sometimes from your WordPress website.
          We identified that we have a post scheduled by Auto-Poster for the post "15 most important hotel technology trends for 2021" in the database for 08:30 tomorrow.

It would be awesome if you could send us your temporary account access with admin rights for your WordPress website if you would like the IT experts of Blog2Social check this environment related case.

We will, of course, treat your information as confidential. Rest assured, we will use this data for tests only.
          You can change the account credentials as soon as our tests are complete.

Please be so kind as to include the login URL, login name, and password if you create a new account for our tests.
          Also, please only provide these credentials via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
          I am, looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

Done. Private message sent with requested details

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for providing the request data.
              We will check this case for you.

As soon as new information will be available, I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards
              Alexander

Comment

Working...
              X