• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some question about blog2social

Now i am in the free trail for 30 Day

i have some question

for the plan SMART
    1. can i sechdual posts "auto post" withing this plan, because i saw that, Auto-Scheduling Auto-posting scheduled for any date at best times or personal time settings on any date is marked by "X"

2. How many user could able to share by using my account in blog2social in SMART plan

3. €69per year is the price before or after coupon staysocial

4. could i share content from firexfox extension or should be from the plugin only ? i am try install it and login and can't share it need to authorize all social media account again?

5. Are there a limit of shared post daily or monthly?

Last edited by qms2020; 06-25-2020, 01:58 PM.

Hello,
    thank you for your question.
    1. yes, you can shedule you post as mentioned
    2. with the smart version 2 user can use Blog2Social on 1 domain
    3. 69€/ year is the price. The coupon reduce the price in 2020
    4. Yes, you could share any website directly from the extention. Yes you have to login your social media, first.
    You also can share the links to your Wordpress Blog and shedule it there!
    5. There are no limits except autoposting and resharing to prevent mast posting.

Best,
    Andreas

Comment

but for smart plan

Auto-Scheduling Auto-posting scheduled for any date at best times or personal time settings on any date is marked by "X"

Comment

Hello,
        yes, your are right. If you like to shedule posts for any time in the future for any post format yu need to buy the Pro Version!
        Cheers,
        Andreas

Comment

thanks for reply, because it is not useful to buy and pay money for smart package to be not able to schudal post, it is a mandatory tool for any paid account

Comment

Hello,
            Yes, if you like to use the full capacity it is recommended to buy the Por version!
            Cheers,
            Andreas

Comment

Working...
            X